Thursday, November 1, 2007

McGraw Disliked 'Disrespectful' Crotch-Grabbing Fan

Country singer Tim McGraw has hit out at the female fan who grabbed his crotch onstage this summer as "disrespectful."

McGraw was performing alongside his wife Faith Hill on their Soul2Soul tour in Lafayette, La., in July, when one excited devotee reached out to grab his manhood.

A video of Hill reprimanding the fan then appeared on YouTube, with the singer saying, "Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend. You don't go grabbing somebody else's, somebody's husband's [bleep], you understand me?"

And McGraw agrees with his wife.

He tells "Extra," "I just kind of thought it was disrespectful, not only to me and to my wife but to herself."

McGraw has asked other feisty female followers to not reach for his crotch.

He adds, "Don't do that."



http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/category?blogid=7&cat=1425

No comments: